Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

I have a confession to make. I recently had a moment of clarity, a moment of self-realization. It happened while multi-tasking: doing the dishes and watching Hannah Montana. (I can't believe I am admitting this.) I got goose bumps when she started singing. My mind said, "how corny," but apparently some part of me was in disagreement. I found myself asking, "do I like Hannah Montana?"
I let this train of thought proceed, and rapidly, the following thoughts enter my mind:
- The song I have stuck in my head lately is 'Here We Go Again' by Demi Lovato. I stop everything when the video comes on... (and I don't EVER listen to pop music unless it's on at the gym.)
- I would rather watch "Witches of Waverly Place" than any other show and one day I thought it would be fun to BE Selena Gomez!
- Aaaah. I get goosebumps every time I hear Troy and Gabriella sing!
- Oh my goodness. I am even starting to think the Jonas Brothers are getting cuter.

It's official. There is no other explanation. My name is Heather and I am a Disney Channel Junkie!!! What may be worse... I think the shows are probably too old for my girls, but we watch them any way. Why? To feed my own DC habit! Sick. I've GOT to kick this.

No comments: