Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun with Friends at Hershey Gardens

Last week we spent a lovely day with our friends, Kylee and Lexi, at Hershey Gardens. There are so many beautiful photo-ops there, so I have a ton of pics for you. I just couldn't help it. I am not the best at laying these blogs out, so I'll just describe each pic briefly, beginning at the top left.

#1 Ky and Nat - good buds. #2 A view from inside the butterfly house

#3 Our picnic lunch under a little mushroom-like tree, complete with a darling little table

#4 My Jules #5 Nat and Ky in the "Indian House." Ky gave us all a very thorough lesson on the American Indians while we were there - where they slept, where they sat, what they cooked with - very informative.

#6 The whole pink-wearin' gang in the rose gardens.




























1 comment:

Cheryl said...

We love you guys and are going to miss our little outings.