Friday, July 3, 2009

(Accidental) Pun Fun

We got a GPS just before we left. We desperately need it. I shamefully admit that EVERY time we drive back to NW PA we take a wrong turn around St. College. I know. We've made the trip 100 times and it's amazing we still mess it up =) Anyway, this was the GPS's maiden voyage and we were just getting used to it.
Wait 2 questions for you:
1. Does anyone know if you can blow up a GPS by making it re-calculate every nanosecond (flipping U-eys, circling gas pumps, and in parking lots and such)?
2. Does anyone else call it a "She"? because I totally do and John made fun of me for it.... then he called it a she =)

But I digress - back to business
At one point, near the end of vacation, Ms. GPS came out with a novel phrase (to us): "Turn Right Sharply." John and I both looked at each other. "That's funny," I said, "I haven't heard her say that one before." Then imitating Ms. G, "turn right sharply." Natalie chimed in, "haha that is funny. She must have thought we were shopping for pencils."

No comments: