Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mommy Movie Review

There is a movie that I LOVE. I've told a few people about it, and in each case, they had never heard of it! That experience got me thinking, I don't have a TON of time to watch movies, but when I do, I don't want it to be a "stinker." So here is my idea. We (you and I) will post about good and bad movies we've seen - movies for moms, kids, families. Yes, I want to hear about movies from YOU! To get your movie review posted, just leave me a comment or send me an email. I'll put up your "guest post" for everyone to read too! Oh, and be sure to leave comments on what YOU think about the movies reviewed here (like, "she's crazy that one stinks!) I'll start.

Here is my GREAT movie: Disney's "Meet the Robinson's"

This is a wonderful family movie that everyone can enjoy. You DO have to pay a little attention though to get the most out of it. It is fast paced and you'll miss a lot of the elements of the plot, not to mention the absolutely hilarious little jokes placed throughout.
The main character is a super smart orphan boy named Lewis who, after much disappointment, has become disenchanted with the idea of becoming adopted. He attempts to "invent" a way to solve his problem by looking into his past when something gets in the way. We follow him on a wild ride into the future where he learns what family really is. It is a heart-warming story that isn't "mushy." It's full of many surprises that keep it fresh and exciting. The final twist is a great one! I've watched it 10 times and could watch it 100 more.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

totally excited to see this. always up for a new movie with the girls.