Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Preschool Halloween!

Here are pics from our Preschool Party! The twins were a bride and a witch. I found that so funny. Miss K was Dorothy, Miss C was a lion, Nat was a duck.... Yes, just like last year. And we had a special guest, Miss Ky, join us for the party!







We decorated cupcakes, made decorations, played "pin the nose on the pumpkin," did a relay race to fill buckets with candy corn and read stories. I think we all had a pretty good time.

The night before, I had to "punt" on the craft for class. I wanted to make these decorations from Martha Stewart (right). I pre-folded all the pieces of paper for each girl, but when it took me an hour to make the sample, I knew we needed something different! HAHA. We made these instead:



I cut out all the pieces, they just had to count the pieces (3 triangles for jack-o-lanterns, 8 spider legs) and glue them on. The one on the left is Natty's work. The one on the right was the example. We hung these up on our doors for decoration.

No comments: