Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"O" Christmas

My MIL and FIL are in from Montana for about 3 weeks and are staying in Linesville at my SIL and BIL's home. Tob had a few days off, so we headed up to celebrate Christmas with them on Saturday the 20th. We got in on Friday and as usual, SIL had a great meal for us and terrific baked goods. Saturday was exciting as they got a new dining room table and chairs and MIL made her famous sauce. We exchanged gifts and got to play cards. (I think that's my favorite tradition at his family's home. We eat dinner, have some great dessert and play cards or a board game together as a family. It can get wild, but it's always fun!) Here are some pics of Christmas day. The girls were, of course, spoiled rotten.









Arent' my little nephews adorable? They are all-boy, but really sweet with the girls and love them. Unfortunately, only one of my beautiful nieces were able to get to visit with us that day.
Knowing that we probably won't see the grandparents again until summer, Tob and I were really hoping the girls wouldn't take long in "warming up" to them. (Sometimes Nat can be a little shy.) Both girls were great though. Hugs, kisses and the chit-chat flowed right away and we were very happy with that.

No comments: