Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gymnastics - Bring a Parent Day

Monday, February 16 was Bring A Parent Day at gymnastics. We are always there, but this day, we were actually able to get on the floor and various apparatus with our kids. We did an obstacle course race, where we raced our child. We did a cart wheel, then a little balance beam, then a forward roll down a ramp, crawled under an arch and finally raced back to the finish line.

We got to jump on the trampoline, use a vault and jump in a pit full of foam blocks. The pit is used to try crazy things on the bars and stuff.... I guess. Our kids jump into it and then have to crawl back out (that's a work-out). Yes, I jumped on the tramp and yes, I wish I would have gotten myself some poise undergarments before going. Natalie was very excited to have us there and we were just as happy to be with her. Jules loved it.

No comments: