Friday, March 20, 2009

Two Little Monkeys

So, I come into the girls' room and found this:

"Jules! How did you get up there?... wait, let me get my camera.
...... OK .... How did you get up there?"
Big smile from Julsie.
I try to take her down, but she just screams.
"Nat, do you know how Jules got up there?"
"I don't know"
"How, how did she get up there? Did you help her?"
"No, I don't know how."
I'm skeptical. I go to take her down again and she just screams. I say, "Jules, I'm just taking you down so you can show me how you got up there." She was fine once I said that and gave me step by step instructions:

Step 1 (not pictured) Place your right foot on the bottom dresser handle
Step 2 Place your left foot onto the crib and pull up to a standing position






Step 3: Place your right foot on dresser, and using crib for leverage, pull yourself up to dresser top






Step 4: Grin from ear to ear along with your mentor













To the tune of "Oh be careful little ears" or "There's a spider on my head"
Oh, I have two little monkeys in my house
They're much louder and much larger than a mouse
Oh I have two little monkeys
They really are quite funny
Oh I have two little monkeys in my house

No comments: