Sunday, October 19, 2008

Under Attack

My nasal passages have been under attack today. First, we are all suffering from a nasty cold and my nose is very stuffy. Any breath I can get through those orifices is a blessing. Well, it was a blessing until this morning.
First, I wake up early and feed Jules. Apparently while I was in her room, Jazzy peed outside the door. Yuck. Smell of dog pee. Then, I tried to clean it up with Woolite carpet cleaner (strong smelling). Finally, I sprayed it with Febreeze - more strong smell. I immediately went to the kitchen to make John's tuna fish sandwich. Yum.
I went back to bed, and when I woke up this time, my olfactory was not abruptly assaulted. I just had to wait about 20 minutes though. Julsie's diaper provided the affront this time. woohoo. Such a little girl, such a big stink. .. and did I mention that Jazzy has a skin problem and both she and the medicated shampoo we use on her are both stinky?
Talk about needing to go outside and "get the stink blowed off."

No comments: