Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 5

Bailey had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and weighed 7 lbs 15 ounces!!! Almost 8 lbs! That's nearly a 2 lb increase since birth!!! I knew she was eating like a little champ, but I had no idea, even when John mentioned how her cheeks were filling out.


This past week she has really started to improve her sleeping at night. Her best night was last night when she managed a 5 hour stint followed by a 4 hour one. Woo hoo!


Big sisters love her tons and love helping, but Jules does NOT like it when she cries. "Mom!!! Get him some food!" Yesterday Jules was in tears over Bailey's crying, talk about stressful moments for mama. Nat loves to be as close as she can get. Sometimes it makes me claustrophobic - give me some breathing room girl! =)
PS, that funky shirt is an old one of my gram's I was wearing while gardening. =)

3 comments:

Jendi said...

She is beautiful!
So glad to hear she's sleeping good for you. That makes things so-o much easier for everyone!

Hansen Family said...

I love her cheeks!!!

camie said...

I'm so glad I took a peek. She's beautiful just like Nat and Julia- she looks just like them! Just sending hugs and kisses!!