Wednesday, June 3, 2009

In Case You're Wondering...

I'm still alive.
And so are John and the kids.
I've actually been avoiding blogging since I know I am so far behind. I've been spending my free time going to the gym, looking on-line at houses and floor plans, and worrying. (Maybe I'll ask you all for some advice in upcoming posts.)

Oh, and I have not only been neglecting the blog, but I've been a complete idiot when it comes to honoring people's special days and spending cards. If I've forgotten to send you something on your special day, please forgive me. I have remembered them all... I just can't manage to get myself together enough to send you something. I actually haven't given my mom her mother's day card or gift, my parents their anniversary card or gift, or acknowledged a gift from a friend. Yeah. I feel like a total jerk.

I also forgot about Nat's last day of preschool.

No, I'm not pregnant. =)
Let's see if I can get a pic or two up here.

No comments: